Data Logger Suite is a free trial software application from the Other Comms Tools subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English, German, Russian, Spanish and it was last updated on 2017-05-22. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinServer, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Win95, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64.
You may be an experienced hardware or network engineer, or a college student making his or her first steps towards a professional career and looking for a handy utility for extending your hardware-software application. Whatever the case may be, look no further than our Data Logger Suite, for it will meet all of your technical needs.
Data Logger Suite captures and logs in real-time values from different ports types: RS232, TCP, UDP and several others. Aggregates and writes real-time data to disk as binary, text or Excel files. Capability to log data from multiple interfaces at the same time. Once Data Logger Suite captures serial data, it can store them in any database, including MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle, Access, dBase or any other ODBC-compatible database.
Data Logger Suite can work as a service on Windows NT- Windows 7, which means that users can log on and off the Windows, but the program will still be there collecting your information. Good functionality and power at a very affordable price!
* One program can work with several interfaces simultaneously. RS232, COM, TCP/IP, UDP ports, OPC DA1 and DA2 interfaces, SNMP protocol, modem devices, file data sources;
* Multiple ports and interfaces. Capability to log multiple RS232, RS485, RS422, TCP/IP, UDP ports and OPC, modem interfaces at same time;
* Extended logging features. Can output received data to formatted log files. Supports date/time stamping;
* Real-time data export. Capability to store the extracted data into a database, such as MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle or Access, or put the info directly to a target application via DDE and OPC interfaces;
* Data writing to ready-to-use MS Excel or CSV files;
* Capability to send requests through RS232 or TCP ports to a remote device to start data exchange;
* works as a service or a standalone application on all Windows versions.
Data Logger Suite (version 188.8.131.522) has a file size of 27.42 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 209 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.